Providing quality products is one of the three key pillars that we pride ourselves upon at ALUMAC. We don't just say it, we walk the talk -- we are fully ISO 9001:2015 certified to assure that you always receive the very best. ALUMAC has been practice according to Aluminum Association (AA) standard to ensure our extrusion products are satisfying customers’ quality specifications and meeting the environmental objectives.ISO Certificate
Source : The Aluminum Association (International Alloy Designations and Chemical Composition Limits for Wrought Aluminium and Wrought Aluminium Alloys, Jan 2015)
At ALUMAC, Quality Check Points (QCP) are set for every process of production. Every quality personnel are committed to focus on these QCP in each production process. Besides that, we also adopt to Digitalize Quality Management in order to achieve a more efficient & systematic tracking and quality checking process. All the workforce is committed to give the best quality of extrusion for our customers.Quality Check Points
Digitalize Quality Management
Bluetooth Calliper for non-destructive dimensional inspection.
- Reduce human error
- Data documented automatically
- Integrity report for customer
Video Measurement Scanner/ Image Dimension Measurement System for destructive dimensional inspection.
- Higher accuracy of dimension measurements
- Fast & efficient dimension checking
- Online Computerized Planning System for better scheduling and tracking purpose.
- Systematic in resources planning
- Update customer with real-time information
- Other Digital Instruments/ Testers
- Electrical Conductivity Tester in % of International Annealed Copper Standard (IASC) for aluminium flat bar.
- Surface Roughness Tester to check the accurate roughness of extrusion surface instead of using visual inspection.