At ALUMAC, we’re constantly looking for experienced talents to work with the team to grow the business. If you’ve got what it takes to run with the best in the industry, drop us a line and let’s discuss how we can rise together.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform visual inspection and measurement tests on incoming, in-process and final product.
- Record results of inspection and measurement tests by completing reports and logs; summarizing non-conformance product; inputting data into Production System.
- To report to Quality Officer or higher on all quality inspection related issued including product non-conformance detected during inspection.
- To assist QA Officer or higher to verify goods returned from customer
- Propose improvements within the department and contribute in achieving quality objectives for QA department develop by the management.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures.
- Ensure 5S at workplace at all times.
- Ensure proper use of measuring equipment’s/resources at all times.
- To perform any duties as assigned by the Department Head as and when required.
Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to use QC measurement tools such as measuring tape, digital caliper, profile projector, etc
- Able to communicate with supervisors and operator level when performing inspection.
- Able to perform work according to standards and procedure as well as work instruction developed.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
Successful candidate can expect an attractive remuneration commensurate with experience and excellent career growth opportunity. Interested, please send your application via jobstreet or e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Contact Us for Job Opportunities
Tel: 603 6156 9457
Fax: 603 6156 9357
Lot 8463, Kampong Jaya
Industrial Area, 47000
Sungai Buloh, Selangor
Darul Ehsan Malaysia.